Early Admission Program
The Early Admission Program offers an opportunity for students with superior academic performance to commit to their veterinary medical career goals early in the educational process. Students accepted to the program agree to complete their bachelor’s degree with the pre-veterinary required courses and maintain a GPA of 3.5 each semester of their undergraduate education.
Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in a four-year comprehensive university
in the state of Oklahoma, regardless of residency status. Eligible applicants must
have achieved an ACT score of at least 28 (SAT 1300 without writing portion).
* We do not accept Super Scores.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a strong interest in veterinary medicine, effective leadership and communication skills, emotional maturity, and other non-technical skills which reflect the knowledge and aptitude necessary for the successful practice of veterinary medicine. Qualified applicants will participate in interviews as part of the selection process.
- Applicants apply as entering college freshmen (students who graduated high school in May).
- Upload your high school transcript and official college transcript showing any concurrent courses.
- Upload ACT or SAT scores.
- Two letters of reference are required. Letters of reference must be sent directly from the evaluator to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a $50 application fee.
The Early Admission application is closed and will open August 1, 2024 for the next application cycle.