Pet Memorial Giving Program
The Pet Memorial Giving Program at the Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine was established to acknowledge the life and death of companion animals as an avenue to show sympathy and support for grieving pet owners. Cards are sent to pet owners of those animals who have a donation made in their memory. Donations can be made by both veterinary clinics and individuals and are used to support the Companion Animal Fund.
Companion Animal Fund
This fund was established for veterinarians, pet owners and friends of pet owners to acknowledge the life and death of their companion animals as an avenue to show sympathy and support for grieving pet owners. Expenditures from this fund may be used for purposes beneficial to the CVM as determined by the Dean, or his designee, for research dealing with diseases and disorders that afflict animals. Contributions to the fund will also provide financial support for effective methods for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of animal diseases as well as those that may be transmissible to humans.
How to Give
- Give Online
- Complete the form.
- Fill in the required fields with the clinic's information.
- Enter the pet's information.
- If you'd like to add multiple pets, check the "add another pet?" box.
- You can add up to 12 pets to each form.
- Once all of the clinic and pet information is entered, click "Continue to Donation"
- Insert the amount you would like to donate to the Companion Animal Fund in honor of the pet(s) you listed on the previous page.
- Click the “YOUR INFO” button and continue to the end.
- Mail or Email
- Download and complete the Pet Memorial Fund Form (PDF)
- Follow the instructions on the form to submit it by mail or email.
- Give Online
- Go to the companion animal page.
- Insert the amount you would like to donate to the Companion Animal/Small Animal Fund in honor of the pet(s).
- Click the “In Memory of” button and type the pet’s name. In the box below, type the owner’s name and address to send the card.
- Click "next" to continue and provide your name and payment information.
- After you finish the process of giving online, you will receive an email confirmation. Soon after you will be contacted by someone from the OSU Foundation to verify the pet owner’s information in order to get them the card as quickly as possible.