The Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine accepts transfers from other accredited veterinary schools.
Typical program entry points for transfer students into the curriculum are as follows:
|Desired Semester to Transfer||Deadline to Apply||Semester Begins|
|Spring Semester - First Year||December 1||January|
|Fall Semester - Second Year||June 15||August|
Each transfer application is evaluated on a case-by-case basis and is subject to availability. Priority is given to Oklahoma residents. Must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or higher and must have a grade “C” or higher to be considered. Point of entry into our program will depend on how many terms/semesters have been completed. Acceptance is contingent upon seat availability.
Checklist of Required Items
- Application for Admission by Transfer (electronic application)
- Official transcripts of all college courses (upload on your application)
- Official transcripts of all courses taken at veterinary school(s) (upload on your application)*
- Graduate Record Examination scores (upload on your application)
- General GRE Test. Must have been taken within FOUR years prior to application.
- Letters of evaluation (emailed to email@example.com)
- THREE required. One from the Academic Dean (verification of good academic standing), one from a faculty member of your present school and one from a veterinarian who has employed you.
- A $100 non-refundable processing fee (You will receive an email with a link after your application is submitted)
*If these transcripts are in a foreign language, please have them translated. You are advised to contact a company in the United States (World Education Services at wes.org).