Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding OSU holidays/closures)
- Monday, Jan. 18 (MLK Day): closed, emergency services only
- Monday, May 21 (Memorial Day): closed, emergency services only
- Monday, July 5 (Independence Day Holiday): closed, emergency services only
- Monday, Sept. 6 (Labor Day): closed, emergency services only
- Thursday, Nov. 25 (Thanksgiving Day): closed, no services
- Friday, Nov. 26 (Day after Thanksgiving): closed, emergency services only
Animals are received for necropsy exam or rabies testing at any time during routine
business hours Monday - Friday.
For emergency submissions on weekends or holidays, please call the lab at (405) 744-6623
to schedule a delivery time between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
1950 W. Farm Rd.
Stillwater, OK 74078
Call the Oklahoma Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab at (405) 744-6623 or submit your inquiry
through the Contact Form.
COVID-19 and Pets
According to the One Health Federal Interagency COVID-19 Coordination Group (OH-FICC),
as of Aug. 11, 2020:
- There are currently 31 confirmed cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection in animals in the United
- Of these animals, some have shown signs of illness while others have not appeared
- There is no evidence that animals, including pets, are playing a significant role
in the spread of COVID-19.
- Based on the limited information available to date, the risk of animals, including
pets, spreading COVID-19 to people is considered to be low.
- If you are sick with COVID-19 (either suspected or confirmed by a test), you should
restrict contact with your pets and other animals, just as you would with people.
- Talk to your veterinarian if your pet gets sick or if you have any concerns about
your pet’s health
For more information, read the complete OH-FICC report or visit the AVMA’s COVID-19 in Pet Animals webpage.
If you need to test a pet for COVID-19, please follow the Oklahoma State Veterinarian’s Guidelines for testing companion animals for COVID-19.
Porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDv)
Information on the Porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDv).
Equine Infectious Anemia
Important changes to laboratory approval to conduct Equine Infectious Anemia Testing.