Skip to main content

Veterinary Medicine

Open Main MenuClose Main Menu


Student Accessibility Services (SAS) offers academic support services to students. Students are required to contact SAS by July 15 before they can receive services at Oklahoma State University.

Student Accessibility Services

Campus Parking

Students may purchase a parking permit after August 1 through the online parking portal. Veterinary students typically purchase a silver commuter permit to park in Lot 78. Visit the Campus Parking Services website to purchase a permit and view an OSU parking map.

Parking and Transportation Services


All students are required to have an OSU ID card. ID cards are essential to enter access-controlled doors for
class, meal plan transactions, visiting the Colvin Center, and much more. Students may visit the Classroom
building, room 421 no earlier than 14 days before the first day of class to request their ID card.

ID Card Services

CVM Counseling

The Oklahoma State University considers professional and personal wellness an important priority. Vet Med Counseling Services has onsite, registered mental health counseling and is here to help support students in any way possible while earning their degree.


Health Insurance

For students seeking health insurance, OSU offers student health insurance plans through United Health Care. You may also contact the AVMA Representative, John Howell, for affordable health care insurance options with AVMA Life at or 405-372-3000.

OSU Student Health Plans


OSU requires all new students to provide their health and immunization records. You may upload your immunization records to the OSU patient portal in mid July. Please do not submit your immunization records (other than rabies) to the OSU-CVM Student Services Office.

University Health Services

Tuition and Fees

Tuition rates for the 2023-2024 school year will be finalized and posted to the OSU Bursar website by early July.
Students will receive an email detailing tuition and course specific fees at a later date.

Vet Med Tuition and Fees

Financial Aid

Students needing financial assistance must complete the FAFSA immediately. Once complete, you may contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid at or 405-744-6604.

Scholarships and Financial Aid

Health Professions Loan

This loan is for students in the College of Veterinary Medicine. These funds can be used for educationally-realated costs, including, but not limited to, general enrollment fees, tuition, room/board and books. 

Health Professions Loan Program
Back To Top
SVG directory not found.