Apply to the PAVE Program
Apply to the one-year clinical program for PAVE students. Before applying, please review ALL information about the PAVE program on the PAVE Program Information webpage.
- Submit the online PAVE Program Application.
- Send non-refundable application fee of $75 payable by check or money order to OSU Veterinary Clinical Sciences via mail.
- Send additional documents via mail along with application fee.
Additional Documents to Submit
- Letter of intent (hand written)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of English exam scores: TOEFL, TSE, TWE
- Copy of current Visa/passport
- Copy of US social security card (if applicable)
- A letter from PAVE verifying enrollment and status.
- Copy of BCSE and NAVLE if completed
- Notarized copy of veterinary diploma in English translation
- Notarized copy of transcript of grades from veterinary school in English translation and explanation of point grading system.
- Three letters of recommendation from veterinarians you have worked with through either work or volunteer experience or instructors at your DVM school.