We are here to serve your veterinary emergency needs! However, to protect all and help curb the spread of COVID-19, the following changes are taking place beginning 8 a.m. Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
- The Hospital will only accept emergency cases.
- Clients will be contacted regarding non-emergency appointments.
- Access to the hospital will be limited to hospital personnel. Curbside admission and discharge only. A staff member will come to your car to retrieve or deliver your patient.
- To limit face-to-face contact, we will take patient history information and relay discharge instructions via phone.
- Pharmacy refills will be offered M-F 8-5 and may take longer than normal so please plan ahead.
- Clients are asked to follow CDC recommendations – wash your hands; if you are feeling ill, stay home; if you have traveled within the last 14 days or been in contact with someone who has traveled within the last 14 days, please stay home.
Please call 405-744-7000 if you are not sure if your patient’s condition necessitates an emergency visit.