Office of Curriculum and Educational Support
About our office
Made up of instructional designers and academic assistants, the Office of Curriculum and Educational Support (OCES) has been created for the centralized management of curriculum delivery, instructional design, course level assessment, evaluations, faculty development, student support, and more.
How We Can Help
OCES contributes to an improved student experience by:
- Providing orientation and training to EdTech tools used in the curriculum
- Ensuring course documents, assignments and grades are posted in a timely manner
- Organizing student exam performance reviews
- Providing reminders for quizzes, exams and special class events
- Troubleshooting technical issues with EdTech tools
OCES provides comprehensive support for faculty, delivering a career-long faculty development program in the areas of teaching, learning, research, and creative activities while also assisting in managing the day-to-day activities for all pre-clinical and clinical courses.